Correction Devices, School Supplies
PELIKAN ERASER (AS40 )0 out of 5(0)
Product details of Pelikan Pack of 40 – Eraser AS40 – White
- Pack of 40 Erasers
- Made in Germany
- Excellent Quality
- White Eraser
Office Supplies, Pens (Fountain + Ballpoint), School Supplies, Stationery Essentials, Writing Instruments
SCHNEIDER VOYAGEOffice Supplies, Pens (Fountain + Ballpoint), School Supplies, Stationery Essentials, Writing Instruments
SCHNEIDER VOYAGE0 out of 5(0)
- Fountain pen with ergonomically rubberised grip profile and reinforced steel nib
- Attractively decorated barrel, robust plastic clip and standard ink cartridge, royal blue, erasable.
- Equally suitable for both left handed and right-handed users.
Arts, Arts & Crafts, Desk Accessories, School Supplies
NICHIBAN MASKING TAPE 1/2 INCH 12 MM0 out of 5(0)
Product details of Nichiban Masking Tape & Paper Tape -12mm x 18M-1/2 inch
- Sticks well when applied in layers.
- It rarely comes loose, peels off or leaves any adhesive residue on the surface, even when heat is applied.
- Ideal for masking straight lines. Also sticks securely on curved lines and round surfaces.
- Easily torn with your fingers.
Arts, Arts & Crafts, School Supplies
OIL PAINT MARIES TUBE 12 COLOURS0 out of 5(0)
MARIE’S OIL COLOUR 12ML 12 COLOUR SETMarie’s Oil Colours are manufactured by engineers according to artists’ need and international standard. They are regarded as the excellent products by experts. Marie’s Oil Colours select and adopt the most permanent pigments, the best refined botanic oil, mixed and are finely ground into smooth paste. Varied chemical and physical properties are strictly examined. They have a suitable degree of dryness and as the paste is steady, they can keep up and give full play of the strokes of painters. If the painting is drawn with Marie’s Oil Colours, it could be preserved well in a very long time and the surface will never crack, that is why the artists welcome to use them.
- Manufactured according to artists’ need and international standard
- Most permanent pigments